Posted to user@hive.apache.org by mahender bigdata <Ma...@outlook.com> on 2016/04/26 01:16:50 UTC

Is there a way to resolve Fair Scheduler Problem

Hi Team,

Is there way to resolve Fair Queue Scheduler problem. Currently I see
If  application requires more resources, it fully consumes available
resources leaving other submitted applications in *pending *or *accepted
*state. Do i need to modify
set yarn.scheduler.maximum-allocation-mb=5120;
set yarn.scheduler.minimum-allocation-mb=512;

or

Yarn scheduler Queue capacity needs to be modified.

Thanks.

Re: Is there a way to resolve Fair Scheduler Problem

Posted by mahender bigdata <Ma...@outlook.com>.
Thanks Khaja. I will look into it.

Posted by Khaja Hussain <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi