Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Otávio Augusto <ot...@bol.com.br> on 2004/01/16 16:29:19 UTC

dynamic form

Hi all

I have a form which has as many fields as are informed in a previous form. For instance: form 1 asks the number of fields i want in form 2. After inputting that number, i go to form 2, and there I must find the number of fields (same fields, they are going to be indexed="true"). What should I implement in the ActionForm class to handle such fields? How to catch such fields in the ActionForm class and in the Action class?

Thanks a lot

Otávio Augusto