Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/10 16:01:39 UTC

Pluto GBean

   I want to look into the possibility of writing a
Pluto GBean. Is it something that can be readily used
by the console or will it require major modifications?

Thanks
Anita

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Pluto GBean

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On Feb 10, 2006, at 7:01 AM, anita kulshreshtha wrote:

>    I want to look into the possibility of writing a
> Pluto GBean. Is it something that can be readily used
> by the console or will it require major modifications?

What do you want it to do?

I am not sure how much work I would advise putting into something
using pluto 1.0.x since pluto 1.1 is getting closer and closer to
working.  You might also look at the jetspeed integration work Jian
Liao and I have been doing at JS2-444

thnaks
david jencks