Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "asitkumar.roy@tcs.com" <as...@tcs.com> on 2009/12/18 13:20:01 UTC

Ofbiz integration with google checkout

Hi
  while trying to checkout product using google check out, i get the
folllowing error.
org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Service invocation error
(IOException encountered.)

    Please help if you have faced similar type of error

Re: Ofbiz integration with google checkout

Posted by "asitkumar.roy@tcs.com" <as...@tcs.com>.

asitkumar.roy@tcs.com wrote:

> Hi
>   while trying to checkout product using google check out, i get the
> folllowing error.
> org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Service invocation error
> (IOException encountered.)
>
>     Please help if you have faced similar type of error

 Finally i got the answer. Since i was in intranet  & the proxy setting was
blocking the checkout.google.com site ... i was unable to hit checkout
server. If you u facing similar type of problem please check your proxy
setting

Re: Ofbiz integration with google checkout

Posted by "asitkumar.roy@tcs.com" <as...@tcs.com>.
Yes, iam using trunk version ...when i click on google checkout after
selecting product ... i get the service error.

using images from a theme

Posted by Rees Watkins <ga...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi

I have ftl code that selects an icon based on the product type. I have several themes as I white label the site for a number of stores.
I would like to keep the icon for each store in the theme data for that store and access the correct icon in the ftl for the theme I am using.

Is there any way of doing this baring in mind the icon is selected dynamically based on product type?
eg <@o...@ofbizContentUrl> where using something like <@ofbizCurrentTheme?

Thanks
Rees

Re: Ofbiz integration with google checkout

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Are you using trunk?