Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> on 2002/08/04 06:23:58 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-avalon-excalibur/xmlutil/src/java/org/apache/excalibur/xmlizer/impl AbstractXMLizer.java TextXMLizer.java HTMLXMLizer.java

Hi,

Can someone check that this still works in cocoon as I made the
AbstractXMLizer implement Serviceable rather than Composable and that may
have some effect (but shouldn't as I made ECM support Serviceable aswell).

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald