Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jose Pablo Sarco <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/04 17:41:54 UTC

Flex Load Tests with JMeter

All,

I need to do a load test for a FLEX application. I'm using JMeter 2.3.2 on
XP.

I search the web and have seen messages about this from 2008:
http://www.nabble.com/Flex-Load-Tests-with-JMeter-td17518444.html

I tried to record the flex application with JMeter PROXY HTTP, but,  the
XMLs doesn't was recorded.

Do I need to use the Nightly Builds to fix this problem? Do you know which
are the JMeter limitations running FLEX applications? (if exists someone)

Best Regards,

Jose

Re: Flex Load Tests with JMeter

Posted by pradeep_spra <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thtas the problem steve...one user can login to the application only
once ..if other user tried with same uid and psd..then 1st session
will be timeout.

regards,
Pradeep K Tiwari

Posted by pradeep_spra <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Siva,

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com>.
Hello,

Currently there is no official Apache JMeter Flex Sampler due to license
conflicts between BlazeDS license and Apache License.

If you're looking for a Flex Sampler, my Company (UBIK-INGENIERIE)
distributes a commercial Flex/AMF plugin for Apache JMeter 2.7 and upper
versions.

You can easily record, variabilize and replay FLEX/AMF based application
with standard knowledge of Apache JMeter Proxy.

See:

    http://www.ubik-ingenierie.com/-Solutions-

    http://www.ubik-ingenierie.com/ubikwiki/index.php?title=Load_Testing

Regards

Philippe M.

-----
Philippe M.

Posted by pradeep_spra <pr...@gmail.com>.
you can find it within chain mail
or see below URL for attachments
http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/Flex-Load-Tests-with-JMeter-td531265.html#a3276570

Thanks
Pradeep

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 4:20 PM, manjunath_kcs [via JMeter] <
ml-node+3276570-446875574-113724@n5.nabble.com<ml...@n5.nabble.com>

Posted by siva <my...@gmail.com>.
  hi pradeep,

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 05/05/2009, Jose Pablo Sarco <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I checked the log file and I seen the following error for each HTTP
>  Request doesn't displayed in the view result tree:

OK, so what are the parameter settings that contain the ~D?

And what settings have you used in the URL Rewriting PreProcessor?

Posted by Jose Pablo Sarco <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jose Pablo Sarco <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.