Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com> on 2008/09/24 10:33:40 UTC

Release 1.4.1 for Jackrabbit Jcr-Server

hi

i'd like to release a couple of jcr-server bug fixes
in the 1.4 branch.

please find below the list of issues that should
from my point of view go into that release:

[JCR-1300] Improve performance for large binary properties
[JCR-1319] NullPointerException when accessing the SimpleWebdav ...
[JCR-1392] Exception not thrown where it appears it should have been
[JCR-1401] Removing-nodes with unexpected nodetype
[JCR-1679] Dir with same name as repository has incorrect behavior
[JCR-1678] NullPointerException in constructor of JcrDavException

neither of them has a dependency to another released
jackrabbit project.

please let me know if you have any concers or
if there are issues missing.

angela

Re: Release 1.4.1 for Jackrabbit Jcr-Server

Posted by David Nuescheler <da...@day.com>.
+1

regards,
david

Re: Release 1.4.1 for Jackrabbit Jcr-Server

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.
On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com> wrote:

>> [JCR-1300] Improve performance for large binary properties
>> [JCR-1319] NullPointerException when accessing the SimpleWebdav ...
>> [JCR-1392] Exception not thrown where it appears it should have been
>> [JCR-1401] Removing-nodes with unexpected nodetype
>> [JCR-1679] Dir with same name as repository has incorrect behavior
>> [JCR-1678] NullPointerException in constructor of JcrDavException
>
> found one more that has already been merged into 1.4 branch
> and is said to be fixed for a general 1.4.1 (unreleased)
>
> [JCR-1345] ClassCastException when updating properties using WebDAV

+1

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
alexander.klimetschek@day.com

Re: Release 1.4.1 for Jackrabbit Jcr-Server

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com>.

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks and Regards