Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Sky Shadow <sn...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/08/12 23:36:32 UTC

Help Please

Hi,

I was using the excel version and the file didn't open. It had to be regenerated or whatever. Then, it lost all the work. Can I get that file to open and give me what I worked on? I did save it before I closed it.

I'm very sad. Please let me know if I can restore the file. xls

I used the restore but that was for yesterday instead of todays version a couple of hours ago.

Thanks for your time. Any tips will be welcome.

Sky