Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Shamanth <sh...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/31 11:12:47 UTC

inputSuggestAjax with state_saving_method set to server throws ClassCastException in AjaxPhaseListener at line 125

I tried using inputSuggestAjax Component. When i set state_saving_method to
server i get back a ClassCastException in AJAXPhaseListener line 125.

I went through the source code and looks like the problem occurs when
context.getApplication().getStateManager() is being casted to
JspStateManagerImpl.

Actually context.getApplication().getStateManager() is returning
com.sun.faces.application.StateManagerImpl.

Has anyone come accross this problem. I am using myfaces1.1.1 with
jsf-ibm.jar

Thanks,
Shamanth

Re: inputSuggestAjax with state_saving_method set to server throws ClassCastException in AjaxPhaseListener at line 125

Posted by Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de>.
Hi Shamanth,

i saw this while developing tobagos AjaxPhaseListener by copying the
myfaces listener and applying the needed changes.

This is a unnessesary cast, but as this time i wasn't yet myfaces
commiter and i don't had expect problems with this, so i fixed this for
tobago and forgott it :-(.

But now it's fixed in svn, please try the next nighty.

Regards,
  Volker

--
Don't answer to From: address!