Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Peter Vogel <pv...@arsin.com> on 2001/05/17 22:06:18 UTC

Why can't I get to the depend task?

<project name="foo" basedir="..">
    <taskdef name="depend"
classname="org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/depend/Depend.class">
        <classpath>
	    <pathelement location="c:/ant-new/lib/optional.jar">
	</classpath>
    </taskdef>

</project>

I have optional.jar in the location specified, it has Depend.class, etc, but
I get
a ClassNotFound exception...

Thanks,
-Peter

--
Peter A. Vogel
Manager+consultant, Configuration Management

RE: Why can't I get to the depend task?

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Or just use <depend> - there is no need to taskdef this if you have the
standard 1.3 install.

Posted by Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com>.