Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sean SPALDING <s....@ecu.edu.au> on 2011/06/17 09:34:09 UTC

[users@httpd] SERVER_PORT and HTTP_HOST is "incorrect"

Hi all,

I'm running Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) listening on 127.0.0.1:80, :88,:443 and 10.1.122.31:8080. There are VirtualHost's on 127.0.0.1:80 and 10.1.122.31:8080.

Offloaded SSL requests (via an Application Switch) coming in through squid (on port 8443) are forwarded to apache on 127.0.0.1:80 are setting the SERVER_PORT value to 8443 and HTTP_HOST  to <virtualhostname>:8443.

Any idea how this is happening? I thought these variables were internal to Apache?

Regards,

Sean.

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B