Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Wagh, Shrikant" <sh...@hp.com> on 2004/01/09 23:16:19 UTC

RE: DII and user defined classes

Sesha,

If you are working with axis then this is easier way.

call.addParameter( "arg1", XMLType.XSD_ANYTYPE, ParameterMode.IN);
call.setReturnType( org.apache.axis.encoding.XMLType.XSD_ANYTYPE );

OR

call.addParameter("arg1", org.apache.axis.Constants.XSD_ANYTYPE,
javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode.IN);
call.setReturnType(org.apache.axis.Constants.XSD_ANYTYPE);

Even XSD_ANY should work in place of XSD_ANYTYPE

Hope this helps.

Shrikant Wagh.