Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@mappingsoft.com> on 2002/10/18 17:34:19 UTC

[JK2] disable shm for threaded servers?

Hi,

Can we disable shm (better ignore) for the servers that doesn't benefit
at all from it?
Meaning WIN32, perhaps others (depending on build?)

Reason? Bunch of log error messages and checking that only waste CPU
time.

MT.

RE: [JK2] disable shm for threaded servers?

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@mappingsoft.com>.

Know that, I was thinking more like a IF_HAVE_SHM, to skip the entire
thing like in HAVE_JNI.
If the JK2 can work without it then we should be able to switch it off
entirely like APR, JNI etc.

Posted by Costin Manolache <cm...@yahoo.com>.

--
Costin