Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Harry Hwu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/28 19:35:35 UTC

How to setup WSS4j interceptor for cxfbean component?

Hi All,

I have a question about configure a cxfbean component (
http://camel.apache.org/cxf-bean-component.html) to use a WSS4j
interceptor.  For CXF endpoint, there's documented step available but
somehow I couldn't find any for cxfbean.(http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html)

Any help or insight on this is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Harry Hwu

Re: How to setup WSS4j interceptor for cxfbean component?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
There is an example in chapter 14 of the Camel in Action 2nd ed book

Though you can maybe also find an example but looking at the unit
tests of camel-cxf.

And you are welcome to help improve the docs.
http://camel.apache.org/contributing

--
Claus Ibsen