Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Srikanteswararao talluri <ta...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/01 04:32:56 UTC

Re: [NOTICE] people.apache.org web space is moving to home.apache.org

Sebastien and Ian,
We should remove any copyrighted stuff. I was just facilitating the
movement.
I remember we added some Linux distros earlier.

Sanjeev, Do you know why these were added to the tests as a requirement (I
didn't track them at the time they were added)? In any case, we should sort
out these issues before using/hosting them.  Removed the images until there
is a proper reason/permission for us to use them.

~Talluri