Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/18 01:23:14 UTC

[VOTE] Accepting the gremlint donation

This vote is mostly a formality at this point as we had consensus[1][2]
months ago on accepting the gremlint donation from Øyvind Sæbø and Arqdoc.
The Incubator IP Clearance form has been completed and can be found here
and I will add a link to this thread to it once we are done:

https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/tinkerpop-gremlint.html

This VOTE is open for the next 72 hours closing February 20, 2021 9:00pm ET.

My VOTE is +1

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r5bc915ec5281b3678a62e0be91cb26e7089d8a23252b7a5efcac5023%40%3Cdev.tinkerpop.apache.org%3E
[2]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/raaefce2315ce7c32a288faa0657a39819481dc0aff632bdabe0b9b71%40%3Cdev.tinkerpop.apache.org%3E

[RESULT][VOTE] Accepting the gremlint donation

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
This vote is now closed with a total of 7 +1s, no +0s and no -1s. The
results are:

BINDING VOTES:

+1  (4 -- Stephen Mallette, Jorge Bay Gondra, Florian Hockmann, Dylan
Millikin)
0   (0)
-1  (0)

NON-BINDING VOTES:

+1 (3 -- Divij Vaidya, Kelvin Lawrence, David Bechberger)
0  (0)
-1 (0)

Thanks for voting everyone!

Posted by David Bechberger <da...@bechberger.com>.
Vote +1

Posted by Kelvin Lawrence <gf...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
VOTE +1
Kelvin
Kelvin R. Lawrence

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dylan Millikin <dy...@gmail.com>.
Been following this since I would eventually like to get gremlinbin back on
its feet. Vote +1

On Thu 18 Feb 2021 at 06:58, <fh...@florian-hockmann.de> wrote:

> VOTE +1

AW: [VOTE] Accepting the gremlint donation

Posted by fh...@florian-hockmann.de.
VOTE +1

Posted by Jorge Bay Gondra <jo...@gmail.com>.
VOTE +1