Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Michael Terrington <mi...@terrington.id.au> on 2007/09/27 06:05:08 UTC

subList on Query.getResultList() throws UnsupportedOperationException

Using OpenJPA 1.0.0 I'm getting an exception when I try to use subList
on a result list.  Is there a reason for not supporting this and how
should I best work around it?

Regards,
Michael.

Re: subList on Query.getResultList() throws UnsupportedOperationException

Posted by Michael Terrington <mi...@terrington.id.au>.
For the benefit of the list (since I've had e-mails asking if I solved
it), the workaround I used was to copy the list using new
ArrayList(openjpaList) and called subList on that.