Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by knab37 <kn...@twlakes.net> on 2012/03/06 22:50:02 UTC

Posted by DAVID A LAMBERT <do...@mchsi.com>.
I don't even know why I'm receiving these messages.  I'm not wanting to unsubscribe.

Dave

Posted by Stuart Carter <st...@spamcop.net>.
It's kind of impressive how many people fail the mailing list Turing test.

Posted by DAVID A LAMBERT <do...@mchsi.com>.
I'm hitting the reply button.  Isn't that what I'm supposed to be doing?  What account am I supposed to be emailing to?

Dave

================

Posted by Randall Brink <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by DAVID A LAMBERT <do...@mchsi.com>.