Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by "Steve Jerman (stjerman)" <st...@cisco.com> on 2006/07/11 20:01:50 UTC

Puzzled in Boise.

Hi,

I am trying to get the binary version of MUSE 2.0 working, specifically
http://ws.apache.org/muse/milestones/2.0.0-M1/bin/

Now, I have managed to build the template and deploy it to Tomcat 4.1.
Everything seemed to work OK.

Then I wanted to build the samples source so I could run the test client
for the 'simple' sample.

So I follow the instructions and run Maven 2 and get errors due to some
packages being unavailable. Looking at the POM, no remote repository is
specified so I assume that either I need to copy some of the JARs in the
Modules directory to my local repository or specify a remote repository.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve

Steve Jerman
Information Modeling Team