Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> on 2014/11/12 21:45:02 UTC

Can't find utils.js

Using <s:head> outputs a link to utils.js:

<script src="/mycontext/struts/utils.js"...></script>

But the file can't be found. FYI, I have no action extension and the filter
processes /*

Any idea why the file can't be found?

Cheers,
Paul

Re: Can't find utils.js

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
> Okay. This means the two (no action extension and plugin script resources)
> are mutually incompatible at this time. I look forward to 2.5 to fixing
> this.

Basically, Struts must fallback to empty extension or treat "" as an
empty extension

Regards
--
Łukasz