Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> on 2011/06/30 22:41:51 UTC

No release date for 7.0.16 on web site changelog

All,

Though TC7.0.x trunk changelog has the release date, the public web site
does not. Can you trigger an update of the website to publish this date?

-chris

Re: No release date for 7.0.16 on web site changelog

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
> All,
>
> Though TC7.0.x trunk changelog has the release date, the public web site
> does not. Can you trigger an update of the website to publish this date?

The docs are copied from the release build and the release date isn't
known when we roll the build. One could, if they were so minded (I'm
not), edit the file directly. You should have the karma to do that yourself.

Mark