Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by artping121 <u1...@mvrht.net> on 2018/01/14 19:33:41 UTC

Does Artemis AMQP support filters and topic subscriptions

Hello, I have a question regarding Artemis AMQP support.  Does artemis allow
AMQP connections to specify filters when subscribing to a particular JMS
topic? And also does it allow the clients connecting to specify their own
subscription id during subscription as oppose to a one generated by
automatically by artemis?

Finally, what is the difference between version 1.5.X vs 2.X? how different
are the 1.X versions to 2.X? is it a seamless upgrade from a lower version?

Thank You.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
It does support it.

Hq 2.4 clients can talk to artemis.

I would export data and import. And start a new server.

On Sun, Jan 14, 2018 at 4:08 PM artping121 <u1...@mvrht.net> wrote:

> Hello, I have a question regarding Artemis AMQP support.  Does artemis
> allow
> AMQP connections to specify filters when subscribing to a particular JMS
> topic? And also does it allow the clients connecting to specify their own
> subscription id during subscription as oppose to a one generated by
> automatically by artemis?
>
> Finally, what is the difference between version 1.5.X vs 2.X? how different
> are the 1.X versions to 2.X? is it a seamless upgrade from a lower version?
>
> Thank You.
>

> --
> Sent from:

Clebert Suconic