Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alexey Zavizionov <al...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/09 23:48:54 UTC

Get wsdl url for service description

Hello,

I use Axis1 1.4 with my service. I have an application with multiport
service producer use org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet

How can I get a wsdl service description?

Regards,
Alexey.

Re: Get wsdl url for service description

Posted by Alexey Zavizionov <al...@gmail.com>.
Does this http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/portals-wsrp4j-user/200506.mbox/%3cbf414ee605061618066374f3d4@mail.gmail.com%3e
fixed?

Thanks,