Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Heinen <mh...@recommind.com> on 2006/10/24 19:00:22 UTC

RE: datascroller - duplicated ids with ajax

I found the following jira issue and added a comment.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-596

I can't use the datascroller in an a4j:outputpanel due to the duplicated
ids.

Did anybody succeed in updating the datascroller via ajax?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Michael