Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Cédric Chabanois <CC...@cognicase.fr> on 2002/01/04 15:20:36 UTC

axis debugging with JBuilder 4/5

Here is how I debug both Axis and my web services using Jbuilder 4 or
Jbuilder 5.
(if someone is interested ....)

First you need axis sources. I used nightly build from 01/03/2002

I have created the following libraries :
- Axis
classes : axis.jar, clutil.jar, log4j-core.jar, wsdl4j.jar and xerces.jar (I
use xerces)
sources : [pathaxis]/xml-axis/java/src

- tomcat4
classes :
add all jars that are in [tomcatpath]/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1/server/lib/*.jar
and [tomcatpath]/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1/common/lib/*.jar

Add these libraries to your project.

In "project properties/Run"
Main class :
org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina
VM parameters :
-classic -Dcatalina.home="D:\serveur\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1"
Application parameters :
-config D:\serveur\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1\conf\server.xml start

Then in menu "project / Add files/Packages", add the following packages
"org.apache.axis" and your package for your web service.

compile your web service, copy files at the good place
([tomcatpath]\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\classes) and deploy
your web service normally using your wsdd and java
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd
(This step can probably also be done from Jbuilder too)

Place breakpoints where you want (both in axis sources and in your web
service sources).

Then launch Tomcat using "Run/Debug project"

Cédric

samples.addr and sessions

Posted by Mangala Gowri Nanda <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Hi all,

I recently upgraded from alpha2 to alpha3 and have the following
problem:

The samples.addr example fails to retrieve the address even in the case
of "setMaintainSession (true);"

I checked out the outgoing and incoming messages using tcpmon and found
that no cookies are being set.

This problem persists even in the Jan 6 nightly build. But Alpha2 works
fine.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem ?

Thanks,

Mangala Gowri

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/