Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Cedric Ulmer <ce...@francelabs.com> on 2021/02/08 11:48:32 UTC

GSOC - Mavenisation of MCF ?

Hi Karl,

With regards to the Google Summer of Code, we have a suggestion: would it be a good idea to propose as a subject the mavenisation of MCF ? If yes, is it you who needs to apply since we as France Labs are not responsible for the Apache MCF project ? We can off course act as mentors of the student.
Also, if Manifoldians have other ideas for the GSOC, I think it's time to talk about it because the deadline for organizations is Feb. 19th.

Cedric
CEO
France Labs - Makers of Datafari Enteprise Search<https://www.datafari.com/en>
Winners of the trophy of the Jury at IMAgineDAY<https://www.ima-dt.org/ima/event/detail.html/idConf/938> 2021

Re: GSOC - Mavenisation of MCF ?

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karl,

We don't have a MongoDB repository connector. We have a MongoDB output
connector?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: GSOC - Mavenisation of MCF ?