Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Siva Prasad Janapati <SJ...@ProfessionalAccess.com> on 2010/10/05 07:29:39 UTC

Solr admin level configurations for production

 Hi,

We configured solr search for huge data(~6 million records).For increasing the seach performance, is there any admin level configurations do we need to do.Please suggest some of the admin level settings.

Regards,
Siva

Re: Solr admin level configurations for production

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Siva,

Have a look at the Solr Wiki, there is some good info on that topic there.  See
http://search-lucene.com/?q=search+performance&fc_project=Solr&fc_type=wiki

Otis
----