Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/23 00:30:36 UTC

Re: svn commit: r433750 - in /myfaces/tomahawk/trunk/sandbox: core/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/custom/ppr/ core/src/main/resources-facesconfig/META-INF/ core/src/main/resources/org/apache/myfaces/custom/ppr/ core/src/main/resources/org/apache/my

On 8/22/06, ckormos@apache.org <ck...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: ckormos
> Date: Tue Aug 22 13:56:00 2006
> New Revision: 433750

> Log:
> Initial commit for PPR provided by Ernst Fastl.

The newly added files are missing a license header, and contain
IDEA-generated comments.

Because this contribution includes several new classes, we should
probably have a contributor license agreement on file.  I don't see
Ernst Fastl listed on Jim's page [1].  (This might not be necessary if
there's a JIRA issue with the license agreement checkbox, I'm not
sure.)

Also, text files need to have the Subversion property: svn:eol-style native [2].

[1]  http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html
[2]  http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn

Thanks,
Wendy Smoak

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Matthias Wessendorf schrieb:
> subversion done
> (dojo was missing that too)

mea culpa I have to readjust my subclipse, I missed that one...

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
subversion done
(dojo was missing that too)

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 8/22/06, Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Fixed the first two issues - Ernst, I think I told you to get an ICLA, as in:

Thank you!

Can you check the copyright date on the license headers?  I think they
say '2004-2005' now, and I assume this is new code, it should be 2006.

We still need a JIRA issue, if there isn't one.

--
Wendy

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Fixed the first two issues - Ernst, I think I told you to get an ICLA, as in:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

and fax it to the ASF. If I didn't - sorry. Anyways, hurry up with
getting one on file.

regards,

Martin

--