Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by ha...@basf-it-services.com on 2008/11/03 14:50:20 UTC

XPATH

Hi,

is it possible to formulate an xpath expression,  to get the aquired node +
all of his ancestors?

Thanks in advance

Hartmut Zimmermann

Phone: +49 621 60-49477, Fax: +49 621 60-78817, E-Mail:
hartmut.zimmermann@basf-it-services.com
Postal Address: BASF IT Services GmbH, HS-AA - J660, 67059 Ludwigshafen,
Germany

www.basf-it-services.com

BASF IT Services GmbH, Registered Office: 67059 Ludwigshafen, Germany
Companies' Register: Amtsgericht Ludwigshafen, HRB 3541
Managing Directors:
Dr. Kurt Ettmüller, Dr. Ralf Sonnberger
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Andrew Pike

Antwort: Re: XPATH

Posted by ha...@basf-it-services.com.
hi marcel,

ok, that what I do at the moment.

Thanks for feedback

Hartmut

Hartmut Zimmermann

Phone: +49 621 60-49477, Fax: +49 621 60-78817, E-Mail:
hartmut.zimmermann@basf-it-services.com
Postal Address: BASF IT Services GmbH, HS-AA - J660, 67059 Ludwigshafen,
Germany

www.basf-it-services.com

BASF IT Services GmbH, Registered Office: 67059 Ludwigshafen, Germany
Companies' Register: Amtsgericht Ludwigshafen, HRB 3541
Managing Directors:
Dr. Kurt Ettmüller, Dr. Ralf Sonnberger
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Andrew Pike

             Marcel Reutegger
             <marcel.reutegger
             @gmx.net>                                                  An
                                        users@jackrabbit.apache.org
             04.11.2008 14:01                                        Kopie

                                                                     Thema
              Bitte antworten           Re: XPATH
                    an
             users@jackrabbit.
                apache.org

hartmut.zimmermann@basf-it-services.com wrote:
> is it possible to formulate an xpath expression,  to get the aquired node
+
> all of his ancestors?

I assume you mean a node in a query result when you say 'acquired node'.

that's currently not possible, but you can easily walk up the ancestor axis
using the JCR API Node.getParent().

regards
 marcel

Re: XPATH