Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/14 04:08:26 UTC

Re: T4: How to exclude dojo?

There isn't currently a way to do this.  I have thought about it and
think I have a good idea on how to do this with T5 but am thinking
that it's not worth the investment in T4.  (it would require a lot of
behind the scenes refactoring and such that might be time better spent
on T5)

On 7/27/07, Chinchih <ta...@chinchih.net> wrote:
> I know that Tapestry 4.1.x bundles with dojo, and to use the dojo functions, the
> @Shell component will have to be used to include the necessary js files.
> However, in our application we prefer to use jQuery instead of Dojo. I noticed
> that if a Form component is used, Tapestry will output the following code inside
> the generated <body> block:
>
> <script type="text/javascript"><!--
> dojo.addOnLoad(function(e) {
> dojo.require("tapestry.form");tapestry.form.registerForm("Form");
> tapestry.form.focusField('button');});
> // --></script>
>
> Is there a way to "turn off" Dojo to avoid having to include dojo?
>
> Thanks,
> Chinchih

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer