Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Ruault Gaetan <gr...@sopragroup.com> on 2010/11/22 17:28:46 UTC

No path found for the transformation: java:array->java:complexType

Hi

i have an exposed WS  like this :

public void changementCoordonneesBancaires(People people, Set<Adress>
setAdress) throws BusinessException

Input wsdl message like this :

<xs:element name="changementCoordonneesBancaires">

<xs:complexType>

<xs:sequence>

<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="people" nillable="true"
type="tns:Personne" />

<xs:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="setAdress"
nillable="true" type="tns:Adress" />

</xs:sequence>

</xs:complexType>

</xs:element>

But when i expose it by tuscany and i call it,  i get this exception :

2010-11-22 17:25:56 ERROR [AxisEngine]
org.apache.tuscany.sca.databinding.TransformationException: No path
found for the transformation: java:array->java:complexType

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.databinding.TransformationException: No path
found for the transformation: java:array->java:complexType

at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.axis2.Axis2ServiceInOutSyncMessageRece
iver.invokeBusinessLogic(Axis2ServiceInOutSyncMessageReceiver.java:100)

at
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.invokeBusine
ssLogic(AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.java:42)

at
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessa
geReceiver.java:100)

at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:176)

at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostReques
t(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)

at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:133)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(WebAp
pRequestDispatcher.java:107)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.webapp.TuscanyServletFilter.doFilter(Tuscany
ServletFilter.java:94)

at
tionFilterChain.java:235)

at
erChain.java:206)

at
e.java:233)

at
e.java:191)

at
:127)

at
:102)

at
java:109)

at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:2
98)

at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:85
2)

at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(
Http11Protocol.java:588)

at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.databinding.TransformationException: No path
found for the transformation: java:array->java:complexType

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.RuntimeWireInvoker.invoke(Runtime
WireInvoker.java:138)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.RuntimeWireInvoker.invoke(Runtime
WireInvoker.java:104)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.RuntimeWireInvoker.invoke(Runtime
WireInvoker.java:98)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.invoke(RuntimeWireI
mpl.java:173)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.axis2.Axis2ServiceProvider.invokeTarge
t(Axis2ServiceProvider.java:766)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.axis2.Axis2ServiceInOutSyncMessageRece
iver.invokeBusinessLogic(Axis2ServiceInOutSyncMessageReceiver.java:70)

... 21 more

Caused by: org.apache.tuscany.sca.databinding.TransformationException:
No path found for the transformation: java:array->java:complexType

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.databinding.impl.MediatorImpl.getTransformerChain
(MediatorImpl.java:203)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.databinding.impl.MediatorImpl.mediate(MediatorImp
l.java:101)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.databinding.transformers.Input2InputTransfor
mer.transform(Input2InputTransformer.java:240)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.databinding.transformers.Input2InputTransfor
mer.transform(Input2InputTransformer.java:45)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.databinding.impl.MediatorImpl.mediate(MediatorImp
l.java:113)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.databinding.impl.MediatorImpl.mediateInput(Mediat
orImpl.java:431)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.databinding.wire.DataTransformationIntercept
or.invoke(DataTransformationInterceptor.java:65)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.RuntimeWireInvoker.invoke(Runtime
WireInvoker.java:129)

... 26 more

Have you an idea how i can solve this problem.?

thanks

Gaetan

Re: No path found for the transformation: java:array->java:complexType

Posted by Scott Kurz <sc...@gmail.com>.
Along with Raymond's questions I'm wondering... did you start from
WSDL/XSD and generate the Java/JAXBs via wsimport or CXF?    If so how
did you go about generating Set<Address> rather than List<Address> ?
(Did you generate and then manually tweak the Java?  Is there a
customization one can use here?).

Or did you start with the Java?  If so did you generate the WSDL/XSD
somehow at dev time?  Or was the XSD you pasted merely the result
shown by ?wsdl, i.e. the WSDL/XSD generated by Tuscany?

Thanks,
Scott

Posted by Raymond Feng <cy...@gmail.com>.
A few questions first:

1) Do you use Tuscany 1.x or 2.x?

2) Do you have an interface for the client that uses Java array such as Address[] setAddress?

3) Can you try to change Set<Address> to Address[] to see if it helps?

4) Can you post the complete interface?

Thanks,
Raymond

Raymond Feng
rfeng@apache.org
Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com