Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Abhishake Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/14 14:13:43 UTC

Filter product by price

Hi,

I want to filter product by price on category detail screen.

e.g. If user clicks on link $50 - $100, Product between this two price range
should only be viewable.

Please let me know what can be the best way of implementing this.

Regards,
Abhishake

Re: Filter product by price

Posted by Eric DE MAULDE <er...@free.fr>.
Hi,

Call 2 entities "ProductCategoryAndMember" and "ProductPrice"

with EntityCondition and EntityOperator class
ex :
EntityCondition.makeCondition("price", EntityOperator.BETWEEN,
UtilMisc.toList(50,100));

or into a screen in order to  group your SQL result

Eric