Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Deepak Mehta <de...@deeeep.com> on 2002/05/04 07:52:34 UTC

Re: [HELP] Description:org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:java.lang.NullPointerExce ption

Don't worry seems to have been an old Xerces jar file lying around in the
classpath....

On 3/5/02 16:04, "Vadim Gritsenko" <va...@verizon.net> wrote:

>> From: Deepak Mehta [mailto:deep@deeeep.com]

>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>
>> I am running Tomcat 4.0.3 and Cocoon 2.0.2 and JDK 1.3.1 on a MacOS X
> 10.1.4
>>
>> All the xsp samples give me this error except the Javascript XSP
> Samples.
>> Also some other samples using java give this error....
>>
>> Help?
>
> Stacktrace? Log files? Have you read your error screen? These are the
> required pieces of info.
>

>> Deeeep
>
> Vadim
>
> --
> Resistance is futile.

Deepak 'Deep' Mehta
E-mail: deep@deeeep.com

PGP Fingerprint: 837E B8E6 6AF4 6675 2730  0848 7731 09F5 3445 00A5

Money-making is a wonderful thing (Maxin & Skin in Carmen Queasy)