Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/11 03:18:41 UTC

Draft board report for June

Hi

I've prepared a draft board report for June at
http://servicemix.apache.org/community/board-reports/2019-06-19.html

Comments or suggestions are welcome - if this looks good to everyone,
I'll submit the final report to the board this week.

Regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Senior Delivery Architect @ Capgemini SSC (http://www.capgeminisoftware.pl/)

Re: Draft board report for June

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It looks good to me. Thanks Krzysztof.

If you have some time, I would like to discuss with you about new
release and "orientation" for ServiceMix (and eventually propose
something together on the mailing list).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré