Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2013/08/03 19:47:47 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2013.07 release

Hi all,

the vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Gert Vanthienen, Freeman Fang, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (non binding): Johan Edstrom, Jon Anstey

I'm promoting the artifacts on Central and update Jira.

Thanks all for your vote !

Regards
JB

--