Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Iron Eagle <Ir...@gmx.at> on 2009/09/30 12:51:36 UTC

Customizing documentation

Hi there,
i am wondering, if there if a good documentation, that describes how to customize the look and feel of jetspeed 2. I already studied the jetspeed 2 tutorial, that describes some basic aspects of customizing but unfortunately not in detail. I miss a description of the css files to be able to create my own decorator. Does anybody know, where i can find such information.

thanks in advance
ironeagle