Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2018/09/12 06:43:50 UTC

Invoice Ready to Post After Shipment

I have another use case when it comes to shipping especially when using
non integrated LTL over the standard integrated DHL, Fedex, USPS,
Stamps.com.  After packing the product and getting the dimensions the
customer will typically call their freight broker and get the details of
the shipment along with their costs so they know what to charge the
customer for shipping.  The problem I have run into is when you pack an
order it automatically creates an invoice in Ready to Post status
instead of In-Porcess Status.  At this point you can't go into the
invoice and add additional freight charges.  Is there a setting to only
create invoices in "In Process Status or is there a way to add to
invoices in Ready to Post status?

thanks,

James

Re: Invoice Ready to Post After Shipment

Posted by Arun Patidar <ar...@hotwax.co>.
Hi James,

You can use ProductStore.autoApproveInvoice field for this use case.

Kind Regards,

Arun Patidar
Director of Information Systems

*HotWax CommerceReal OmniChannel. Real Results.*
m: +91 9827353082
w: www.hotwax.co

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/hotwaxcommerce/>
<https://www.facebook.com/HotWaxCommerce/>