Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Kath <gy...@charter.net> on 2012/03/24 02:44:22 UTC

Security patch

I haven't a clue what to do with the unordfmi.dll file.  Going to the forum
just confuses me more.  Can someone tell me in plain NON computer tech terms
what to do?

Kath & the Anatolian Furkids

Don't be sheep eating government corn while they build a fence around your
mind.

Wake up!  THINK!  LEARN!  EDUCATE!

www.gypsy-anatolians.com

Re: Security patch

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
Hi Kath&  the Anatolian Fourkids,

And can you tell us first in plain computer tech
terms what OS you running?

Martin