Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org> on 2017/05/10 20:24:50 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-140: A new thread for adding administrative RPCs for adding deleting and listing ACLs

Hi all,

Some folks said that the previous VOTE thread was getting collapsed by
gmail into a different thread, so I am reposting this.

The KIP page is here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-140%3A+Add+administrative+RPCs+for+adding%2C+deleting%2C+and+listing+ACLs

The previous VOTE thread was here:
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@kafka.apache.org/msg71412.html

best,
Colin

Re: [VOTE] KIP-140: A new thread for adding administrative RPCs for adding deleting and listing ACLs

Posted by Sriram Subramanian <ra...@confluent.io>.
+1

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.
+1

The email title made me do a double-take: I thought you are adding a new
thread to Kafka for handling the admin RPC...

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.
+1

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.
Thanks, all!

With +1s from Jun Rao, Gwen Shapira, Ismael Juma, Ram Subramanian,
Michael Pearce, and Dongjin Lee,  the vote passes.

Thanks for all the comments.

cheers,
Colin

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.