Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Great Info <gu...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/23 15:37:13 UTC

Notebook privileges not working

I have zeppelin 0.8.2 installed with Shiro enabled, I have a created
notebook and updated Authroization, where one user called *viewer *(added
in my shrio) as a just reader and runner.

I logged out and logged in as a *viewer *and try to edit the paragraph and
run, on the first click of run it gives a pop-up saying
insufficient privileges and the notebook does not run. But If run again I
can see still the insufficient privileges pop-up comes and paragraph is
getting executed with modified code.

is it a bug at zeppelin? is there a way to disable edit properly?