Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Jens Rantil <je...@tink.se> on 2016/05/03 14:48:02 UTC

Status of 2.5.1-alpha

Hi,

I am very keen on using the container znode functionality in 2.5.1-alpha.
Do you have any status on the release? Is anyone running this in
production? Is a non-alpha release of 2.5.X planned in the near future?

...and yes, I understand that I am asking vague questions that require
answers that are hard to quantify! Feel free to give you subjective opinion.

Thanks,
Jens
--

Jens Rantil
Backend Developer @ Tink

Tink AB, Wallingatan 5, 111 60 Stockholm, Sweden
For urgent matters you can reach me at +46-708-84 18 32.

Re: Status of 2.5.1-alpha

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
At the last meetup a few folks mentioned they were using it in
production and that it seemed stable for their use cases. YMMV. I'd
recommend checking the jira and see if anything in the blocker list is
a major concern for you.

Patrick

Re: Status of 2.5.1-alpha

Posted by Jens Rantil <je...@tink.se>.