Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Typrowicz, Jim" <ji...@gwl.com> on 2001/01/15 17:55:32 UTC

Redirecting a Cocoon Request

I'm using Cocoon 1.8 with Java XML Producers on a web site that processes
sensitive information.  I have an HTTPS server.  I do not want to shutdown
HTTP access on my server because it processes other sites and other HTTP
pages.  However, if someone should access a sensitive page via HTTP, is
there an easy way in a Cocoon Producer to redirect HTTP requests to the same
page but use HTTPS?  I know how to do this in JSP and Servlets, but it
appears there is not an easy way to redirect or forward a request with
Cocoon, besides using XSP?