Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Giovanni Azua <br...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/11 11:22:17 UTC

quick WebApp start

Hi,

It is a while I haven't seen Struts 2 and would like to quickly build a
simple WebApp, I need only very basic functionality. Is there a quick start
sample WebApp I could build upon? While my needs are very basic i.e.
authentication, user registration etc I would like to have a consistent
design look and feel and I remember we had at least two choices for this:
Tiles or Sitemesh and many Ajax frameworks to choose from. Is there a quick
start WebApp ready for customization where these choices have been made to
sensible defaults e.g. simply take Sitemesh for the L&F.

I have been meantime trying to use AppFuse and bumped into some installation
issues. So far AppFuse is the closest match to what I am looking for except
that I don't prefer code generators but reusable components instead.

Many TIA,

Best regards,

Giovanni

Re: quick WebApp start

Posted by Jeff Black <je...@yahoo.com>.
+1 for AppFuse.

Matt Raible & company really did a good job with it.

________________________________
Posted by "J. Garcia" <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1 for AppFuse.

Re: quick WebApp start