Posted to users@maven.apache.org by bob robertson <bo...@yahoo.de> on 2006/12/01 13:43:53 UTC

maven-checkstyle-plugin - how to exclude files?

Hi,

  I'm having trouble getting the checkstyle plugin in maven2 to ignore particular classes. I've tried the <excludes> tag in the configuration, and a suppression file, but nothing works.

  Can anyone show me a concrete example how I can configure the plugin to not apply any checks whatsoever to class org.acme.Rocket?

  Many thanks.

Jetzt Mails schnell in einem Vorschaufenster überfliegen. Dies und viel mehr bietet das  neue Yahoo! Mail .