Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2002/05/07 23:06:30 UTC

RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/toJava Sym bolTable.java Emitter.java

Here's one more (Eat our own dog-food :)

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-commons-sandbox/codec/src/java/org/apache/commons/codec/base64/Base64.java

-- dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/

http://health.yahoo.com

Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/toJava Sym bolTable.java Emitter.java

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
> Here's one more (Eat our own dog-food :)

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-commons-sandbox/codec/src/java/org
/apache/commons/codec/base64/Base64.java

> -- dims
>
> --- Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> wrote:
> >
> > I submitted code:
> >
> > > +import sun.misc.BASE64Encoder;
> >
> > Does anyone know if this is an OK Base64 encoder to use?
> >
> > There were several that popped up in IDEA, but this seemed the safest.
> > Is there a 'standard' Java class?
> >
> > --
> > Tom Jordahl
> > Macromedia

There are a few in various places in jarkarta, such as httpclient and
tomcat.

The sun one is not found on clean room implementations of the JRE