Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/29 13:59:15 UTC

Status of nifi-docker

We appear to have two copies of the Docker builds. One in dockerhub and one
in dockermaven. Do we use both of them? I need to know so I can try to
finish up a PR to expose ZK-based clustering w/ Docker.

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Status of nifi-docker

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
We may be lacking in that department but it is via a profile. Give -Pdocker as part of your maven build and it should build off your current source.

Re: Status of nifi-docker

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Status of nifi-docker

Re: Status of nifi-docker