Posted to bcel-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org> on 2005/02/01 12:35:14 UTC

Javadoc patches

Hi,

Has anyone been working on patches for javadoc for BCEL?

I'm hoping to spend some time tomorrow or the day after getting familiar
with BCEL, and if there are bits that seem unclear then I may as well
add javadoc at the same time to help others.

However I don't want to alter files if others already have javadoc
patches just waiting to be applied (other changes should be ok; patch
should figure out how to merge them ok)...

I see bugzilla#32980 from Dave Brosius is about javadoc; if Dave doesn't
beat me to it, I'll commit that patch first.

[And all this assumes BCEL karma comes through soon....]

Cheers,

Simon

Re: Javadoc patches

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 00:35:14 +1300, Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org> wrote:

> [And all this assumes BCEL karma comes through soon....]

Sorry, karma added now.

Hen