Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chuck Cavaness <ca...@bellsouth.net> on 2003/03/12 22:00:46 UTC

Specifying comma-delimted Struts Config Files

Is anyone using the feature of the framework where you can specify multiple configuration files in the web.xml:

<init-param>
      <param-name>config</param-name>
      <param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml,/WEB-INF/struts-config2.xml</param-value>
    </init-param>

I'm using the latest nightly build and when I try to start the application, it gives me a Digester parser error. Even if I use two of the same (valid) config files, I still get the error.

The error is telling me that there's not a closing </struts-config> element, but there is.

Any thoughts or similar problems?

chuck

Re: Specifying comma-delimted Struts Config Files

Posted by Rick Reumann <r...@reumann.net>.
On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:00:46 -0500
Chuck Cavaness <ca...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Is anyone using the feature of the framework where you can specify
> multiple configuration files in the web.xml:

Sorry I can't help Chuck, since I'm not using multiple config.xml's.
I'd like to start using them though, so when you figure what the problem
is could you please post the solution (since I'm sure I'll run across it
as well).

Rick Reumann