Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Yorck Zhou <zh...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/15 17:06:35 UTC

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException at jakarta-taglibs-xtags lib

Hi,
Dear all,
I am now using the XML + XSL to make a flexible web application,
with the apache jakarta xtags lib.
My web server is Tomcat 4.1.31, and my jdk is j2sdk1.4.2_06.
The Xtags lib i used is from the fresh jakarta-taglibs-xtags-20050115.zip.

I downloaded it from the jarkata site, unzip it, copy
the xtags-examples.war to my webapps directory, when the
tomcat startuped, the war file unzipped into the xtags-examples,
then i input the following url in my IE 6.0 browser,
http://localhost:8080/xtags-examples/style/styledemo2.jsp

The jsp works fine when it inited, but when i refreshed the screen
with F5 or click the refresh button, the jsp will caught an IOException:

javax.servlet.ServletException: java.io.IOException: Stream closed

the root cause is:

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.io.IOException: Stream closed

can anyone tell me why? or is it a bug of the new Xtags lib?

Thanks u first.