Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/07/09 01:55:05 UTC

[DISCUSS] drop 5.0.0 label for JIRAs

Given that 5.0.0 is not imminent and everything from the 4.x release will
appear in it, I propose that we no longer label our JIRAs with 5.0.0 in the
fixVersion field. We can continue to use 4.4.1 and 4.5.0 as an indicate for
the target release of the fix.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
James

Re: [DISCUSS] drop 5.0.0 label for JIRAs

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
Sorry if this has already been resolved, I'm just getting back from an
extended absence.

I'm +1 for this as well. Can we remove 5.0.0 label from JIRA as well?
Presumably there's nothing with just the 5.0.0 label, so a simple removal
should suffice. I haven't checked though...

Posted by Josh Mahonin <jm...@interset.com>.
+1